Pearl Care & Handling – south sea pearl necklace
Cultured saltwater and freshwater pearls are more fragile than most other gemstones so they must be handled with the utmost care to keep them in their best condition. Remember that natural body oils help enhance your pearl’s lustre, but that perfumes, soaps, hairspray and makeup can damage a pearl’s lustre and stain the silk the pearls are knotted on. Pearls also scratch easily so always store them very carefully (Reference: south sea pearl necklace)
Pearls Care – south sea pearl necklace
- Re-knot your pearl necklaces periodically to ensure that the silk or nylon cord holding them is in good shape. Knotting between pearls prevents loosing pearls if the strand should break.
- Always put your pearls on after you’ve applied your makeup, perfume and hairspray.
- Take your pearl rings off before applying lotions or creams.
Pearls Cleaning – south sea pearl necklace
- Gently wipe your pearls with a soft, lint-free cloth each time you take them off. The cloth may be dry or damp. If damp, allow the pearls to air dry before putting them away.
- Dirty pearls may be cleaned with a mild soap and water solution or a specialty pearl cleaning solution.
- Never clean your pearls with solutions that contain ammonia or harsh detergents.
- Don’t use an abrasive cleaner or wipe pearls with an abrasive cloth as both can scratch the nacre coating.
- Don’t use an ultrasonic cleaner to clean pearl jewellery.
Pearls Storage – south sea pearl necklace
- Store your pearls separately from other jewellery. Pearls can be easily scratched when metal or gemstones rub against them.
- Place your pearls in a special slot in your jewellery box, or keep them in a soft bag made from a non-abrasive material.
(Reference: south sea pearl necklace)For Questions and answer you can contact & chat with us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Facebook Massager click below :
- Twitter : @abdurrachim
- WhatsApp : +6287865026222
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telegram id : mutiarapearl
- LINE id : chatinmyline
- wechat id: chatwechat
We send your parcel via FedEx
- Related article :