Miss Joaquim Pearls By Abdurrachim
Miss Joaquim Pearls are Indonesia based Natural Pearls Wholesale. Contact us on:
- Phone : +6287865026222
- Email to: email@example.com
- Whatsapp : +6287865026222
- Telegram : mutiarapearl
- Line : chatinmyline
- WeChat: chatwechat
- Facebook click :
- Twitter click :
Miss Joaquim Pearl Shop Locations:
- Shop #1 Address : Toko Emas & Perhiasan Mutiara Abdurrachim Pearl – Jl. Gajahmada Pertokoan MCC, (Masuk Ke Pertokoan Dibelakang Komplek MCC, Toko Nomor. 6), Toko Mutiara Abdurrachim, Sekarbela, Mataram, Lombok – Mataram– Phone / Whatsapp : +6287865026222 (Meeting by appointment, please call first)
- Shop #2 Address : Miss Joaquim Pearls – Jl. Raya Senggigi KM.7, Pertokoan Pantai Loco #5, Senggigi, Lombok, Indonesia – Phone / Whatsapp : +6287888894689 (Meeting by appointment, please call first)
We send your parcel via FedEx
Miss Joaquim Pearl Product Lines :
- Pearl necklace
- Pearl bracelet
- Pearl ring
- Pearl pendant
- Pearl earrings
- Pearl studs
- Pearl brooch
- Loose south sea pearl
- Loose Tahitian pearl
- Handmade gold jewelry (combines with genuine south sea pearl)
- And other kind of pearl jewelry
South Sea Pearls Wholesale
About South Sea Pearls :
- Pinctada maxima is the only species that produces South Sea pearls. Currently south sea pearls are cultured primarily in Australia and Tahiti. Because these pearl oysters are so large, a much larger nucleus than usual can be used in culturing.
- Pinctada maxima oysters grow very large, up to 12 inches in diameter. The two color varieties have different coloration in the outer edge of the interior. This mother of pearl or nacre is responsible for the color of the pearls that the oyster can produce. Water temperature, plankton and sediments determine which color variety is more common in a given area.
- Pinctada maxima is a species of pearl oyster, a marine bivalve mollusk in the family Pteriidae, the pearl oysters. There are two different color varieties: the White-lipped oyster and the Gold-lipped oyster.
- These bivalves are the largest pearl oysters in the world. They have a very strong inner shell layer composed of nacre, also known as “mother of pearl”. They are important in the cultured pearl industry as they are used to produce South Sea pearls.
Natural Pearls Wholesale
- A “natural pearl” or “wild pearl” is one that forms without any human intervention at all, in the wild, and is very rare. This was the main reason why pearls fetched such extraordinary prices.
- Natural pearls are nearly 100% calcium carbonate and conchiolin. It is thought that natural pearls form under a set of accidental conditions when a microscopic intruder or parasite enters a bivalve mollusk, and settles inside the shell.
- The mollusk, being irritated by the intruder, forms a pearl sac of external mantle tissue cells and secretes the calcium carbonate and conchiolin to cover the irritant. This secretion process is repeated many times, thus producing a pearl. Natural pearls come in many shapes, with perfectly round ones being comparatively rare.